Kohnen’s Country Bakery is hiring a full-time or Part-time (Fri-Sun) Food Prep & Production Staff member to work on our team with the daily opportunity for overtime hours.
Food Prepartation, washing, cutting, slicing vegetables, meats and cheeses.
Following Daily prep quantities
Operating commercial meat slicer
Cleaning equipment, prep dishes and utensils
Cleaning work surfaces including floors, work tables, commercial fridge and racks
Taking out trash
Breaking down all boxes
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work space
- Practices good personal hygiene, follows all Deli personal safety guidelines
- Happily assists co-workers with anything that is necessary or requested
- Works with super positive energy!
- Asks questions, and for help whenever necessary
- Packaging Product
- Maintains appropriate temperatures in all refreigeration units of 38 - 41 degrees
- Reports any mechanical failings in all equipment and tools
- Loves to learn
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Makes food to quality and portion specifications following published SOPs
- Is punctual - being late drives you crazy
- Is fun to work with!
- Feels passionate about giving great customer service to co-workers and guests
- Takes pride in being consistent
- Works hard to uphold Kohnen’s fantastic reputation for great food
- Relentless enthusiasm for examining and improving the work
- Hates to let a problem go. You want to fix it before it leaves your hand.
- Offers and can accept constructive feedback
- Is able to follow a standardized procedure, but enjoys working with a team to make it better
- Displays a mindfulness and a sense of reflection – wants to get a little better, every day.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Comfortable standing, walking, lifting and bending for duration of an 8-hour shift
- Comfortable with repetitive motions
- Comfortable with working with heat or cold